CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Mother's Day










I had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I received delicious chocolates from my hometown, beautiful flowers and sweet homemade cards from my children.  My kids were exhausted from a busy week.  The morning started off rough with 2 crying, whining, children who were back in bed for a very early nap by 10:00am in the morning.  After waking up for the second time their moods were MUCH better!  Therefore, we did not make it to church.  Nor did Joel or Cameron make it to our lunch at the Country Club.  Savannah and I went with my family and met back up with them at my parents house afterwards where the kiddos played all day and the adults got to chat!  It was especially nice because my Aunt Debi (my  mother's best friend from childhood) and her son were here visiting and were able to spend the day with us!

0 comments: