February of 2009, Joel and I decided it was time to start trying for another child. It had taken us over a year to conceive Savannah, so we were ready to walk down that long road again. Little did we know that the very next month we would find out that we were expecting baby # 2. I was so excited! And even more thrilled when I found out it was going to be a boy. Our family was now going to be complete with a little girl and little boy.
Around 5:00 am on October, 20, 2009, 2 weeks before my scheduled c-section, my water broke. We rushed to the hospital and at 7:33am our beautiful baby boy was born. I couldn't believe it! We were now parents of not 1, but 2 children. We had no idea how blessed our lives would be by this precious little miracle.
He is such a laid back, easy going, happy baby. He smiles all the time and at everyone. He adores his big sister and tries to imitate everything she does. He loves to wave "hi" and "bye-bye". He enjoys listening to music and bouncing and dancing to it. His chuckle is contagious and his hugs and snuggles melt your heart. He is honestly the sweetest baby boy I have ever met! We are so happy that we were chosen to be his parents and thank God every day for him! Happy Birthday sweet Cameron!!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Cameron!
Posted by Andrea at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday Cameron!! How funny how similar our lives are! It took us over a year to get pregnant with Madisynn and one short month with Braylon!!
Post a Comment