Cameron was born on Tuesday Oct. 20 at 7:30am. I started having contractions Tuesday morning about 2:00am. At 5:15am my water broke and we headed to the hospital. He was born via c-section at 7:30am. Things went very smoothly and wonderfully. Especially, compared to my experience with having my Savannah. We are home now and I am feeling pretty good, just sore. Savannah was very excited to get to see her new baby brother. We are all so in love with our newest blessing!
Friday, October 23, 2009
Baby Cameron is here!
Cameron was born on Tuesday Oct. 20 at 7:30am. I started having contractions Tuesday morning about 2:00am. At 5:15am my water broke and we headed to the hospital. He was born via c-section at 7:30am. Things went very smoothly and wonderfully. Especially, compared to my experience with having my Savannah. We are home now and I am feeling pretty good, just sore. Savannah was very excited to get to see her new baby brother. We are all so in love with our newest blessing!
Posted by Andrea at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats again, Can't wait to meet him! Love you guys!!
How exciting! Congrats! He's a doll. I love the look on Savannah's face. Sweet!!
Congratulations!! He is so sweet and I love the look on Savannah's face when she met him for the first time...that is definitely a picture for the books!
P.S. I am due in five weeks with a little girl!!!
Post a Comment