CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Too Funny...Had to share!

So since we are going to be at my parents on Christmas eve and Christmas day we decided that we would let Savannah open up her presents from mommy and daddy tonight. She also had an early visit from Good Ol' St. Nick. He left her a play kitchen. She really seems to like it. Well later we took her downstairs to open up presents from us. Her first present was a Shake N' Go dog car. She really liked it and kept saying "again...again". The more you shake the car the further it will go on its own. She didn't really care to open any other present. She was very satisfied with the one she had. I opened a little section of the next toy and pressed a button that sang the ABC's. That got her attention and she came to look. It was the Leap Frog Magnetic ABC's that she always plays with at our neighbors house. She took off with them dancing and singing. So cute. After a while I chose another present from beneath the tree that I knew would be a hit. Again, I opened a small section of the toy and pressed a button (it was a cash register). She heard it and knew exactly what it was (she plays with one at the little boy's house that I watch). She was THRILLED! This was her FAVORITE toy so far. She played and played with that thing. It was getting close to her bed time so I thought I would try and encourage her to open another toy. I pulled another package from beneath the tree and said....

Me: "Savannah do you want to open another present" (in a very excited kind of voice)

Savannah: "No!" and continued playing with the cash register

Me: I begin to open a little corner of the present trying to convince her...."OOoo...what is it"

Savannah: "Nooooo!" she screams....takes the present out of my hand...walks over to our Christmas tree and puts the present back underneath

Joel and I looked at each other...shocked...and began cracking up. I guess she is more than happy with the toys she has and doesn't think that anything can top them!

3 comments:

Happy 2 Be Me said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute!!

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwwwwwwwww.... how cute!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Margaret said...

Andrea, that is hilarious!!!! So adorable!!!! You've got to write that story in her baby book! :) Glad y'all had a merry Christmas!!